Branden Street

In 1902, a tract called Edendale, opened by Moses Langley Wicks, laid out six streets unimaginatively named A, B, C, D, E, and F. Property owners petitioned the City in 1908 to give the poor things real monikers, and suggested Aaron, Branden, Clifford, Duane, Ewing, and Fargo. (The inspirations for these names are lost to time.) The petition, clearly, was approved.